An enchanting purple chalcedony in a soft pyramid cut, is set in a frilly bezel atop handmade leaves. The grouping tops off a sturdy sterling silver cuff bracelet that is hand forged and decorated with stamped dots and tiny holes for lots of texture and whimsy. Three silver balls add extra detail and interest. The dreamy chalcedony is somewhere between a gray and blueish purple and the cut of the stone shows off its glow.
• Top setting measures approximately .75 inch long x 1 inch wide
• The inside diameter measures approximately 5.5 inches and the gap is 1 inch
• The cuff is .25 inch wide
• Stone is approximately 8 mm x 8 mm
• All metal is oxidized sterling (.925) and fine silver (FS .999)
• One-of-a-kind bracelet